PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.14.2014

When dad's in charge


I was just browsing through our summer photos and this one made me laugh.
I'd left the kids with their dad while in town so I could do some quick shopping and this is what I walked back to...two children with blinged out caps, one of them eating blue ice cream!
It's not unusual for Dylan to have his ice cream all over his face, I actually think he thinks it's a necessity. Thank God he wasn't eating chocolate ice cream!
As for Emily, I remember her being particularly ratty later that day, I wonder if that blue ice cream had anything to do with it.
I'm am thankful though because I did get a chance to get some shopping done without two kids trailing behind me touching everything and moaning loudly,
and,
the caps are still worn regularly.
Blue ice cream however will NEVER be bought again.
Photobucket

No comments: