PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.20.2012

Get excited for Christmas: ten favorite pins

 
Hello hello all my lovelies,
I don't know about you but I've been starting to get excited for Christmas.
I've been pinning like crazy these last few days and my Pinterest board is full
of amazing ideas, recipes and crafts to make the holidays very special this year.
Over the next few weeks I'm going to start organising and ofcourse share it all
with you.
For now let me show you ten of my favorites and lets get excited for Christmas together!
 
via
Peanut butter reindeer cookies? Yes please. Not only do they look super
cute, I bet they also taste amazing.
 
via
What a great idea to bake brownies in a cookie cutter shape! Not quite sure
if they would come out ok...but I guess you can always give them
as a present, just like that.
 
via
I love presents that are wrapped up beautifully and these are
just perfect.
 
Some pretty cushions to give your home a festive touch.
I do wish I could sew, I would totally make these!
 
These little pinecone elves are just so cute. I might attempt to
make a few of these with the help of my very own little elves.
I'm pretty sure they would enjoy that very much.
 
I love this advent calendar idea, this would look really sweet
on one of my bookshelves.
 
I've said it before and I'll say it again...I wish I could sew! Isn't this
just the most amazing stocking EVER!! I want one.
 
I love the simplicity of this Christmas wreath. Wouldn't
mind at all if it was hanging on my door.
 
I'm sure many of you will have these little guys pinned as well.
I never got round to making them last year but I will this year and I can't
wait see my kids faces when I present them their snowman icecream treat!
 
Another snowman but this time of the hot chocolate variety.
One of our Christmas traditions is sipping hot chocolate and eating
cookies while decorating the tree. The other day I found some marshmellow
shaped snowmen and I can't wait to use them now.
 
So there you have it, ten of my favorite Christmas pins.
Want to see some others?
You can follow my "t'is the season to be jolly" board here.
 
Have a great Tuesday everyone!
Photobucket
 
 

1 comment:

Julie @Momespctive said...

All very beautiful things, you're VERY motivated!