PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.19.2013

Hotel Chocolat Classic Christmas selection review

When I was asked if I wanted to review one of the Hotel Chocolat's Christmas selection boxes I didn't need to think very  long!
The chocoholic in me was literally doing a little dance.

I was given the choice of some amazing Christmas selection boxes and decided to go with the
 Sleekster Classic Christmas selection.


A few days later the box arrived and I was over the moon with my choice!
Now this isn't just any chocolate selection box, oh no, it's so much more luxurious and elegant than the chocolate boxes you can buy in the supermarkets.
The packaging is beautiful but more importantly the chocolates were well protected on their travels!
No one wants broken squished chocolates right!
The classic Christmas selection has 28 chocolates and offers a selection of whites, milks and darks.
The chocolates themselves are beautifully decorated and their taste is exquisite.


There really is something for everyone in this box!
Needless to say I had a hard time deciding which chocolate to go for first but I settled on the 
Christmas Mess
(Fabulously fruity cranberry ganache and strawberry mousse with meringue sprinkles)

Boy oh boy, this chocolate did not disappoint and it was definitely my favourite.
It was like a little taste explosion, full of flavour but not in a sickly way.
fabulous!
I quickly moved on to sample some others and they were all sublime! Here are some of my other favourites.

Pistachio praline crunch, Mulled port, Caramel supernova, Chambord Royale

All of them were just divine!
I did feel I had to share this box and the kids and husband were more than happy to help.
Dylan chose the 50% Milk Bauble and Emily Chose the White Chocolate and Vanilla Bell.
I would love to comment on these particular chocolates but before I could even ask for a little nibble they were devoured!
The kids verdict: " yum yum, can we have another one?!"


So, with Christmas lurking around the corner why not surprise someone with this Classic Christmas selection. It would make the perfect gift to any chocolate lover and a fantastic introduction to
 Hotel Chocolat.
It retails at £23 and is well worth the price!
You can purchase these in store or online.


Disclaimer: I was not paid for this review but did receive the chocolates free of charge.
 All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Thank you to the lovely people at Hotel Chocolat and Blogger Outreach for the opportunity!
Photobucket

No comments: