PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.30.2013

Christmas morning


Is there any morning more magical than Christmas morning? I don't think so.
This year Santa found his way to our house yet again.
The kids were of course delighted.
I went down just before them so I could take a photo of them running down and catching a glimpse of their excited faces. 


They got everything they wished for this year.
Dylan really wanted some board games and a game for his DS and Emily wished for the My Little Pony wedding castle and some art and craft stuff.
Santa did not disappoint.
Not only did he fill their stockings to the brim,
he even brought them some extra presents!


 

Emily was particularly pleased to see Santa had eaten the biscuits and the reindeer had nibbled on the carrots and reindeer food.


They were really really spoilt this year!
As much fun as it was for them to open all their presents, it was much more fun for us to see their happy faces and hear their excited voices.
A magical morning indeed.
Photobucket

Linking here





2 comments:

The Reading Residence said...

I do love those stockings, and that photo capturing their excited faces is just wonderful! And is that Phoenix wrapping paper I spot? I'm a trader ;-)

Oh So Amelia said...

Lovely photos, looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for linking up at #ShareItSundays x