PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.12.2013

A fave a day #11


original image here

Welcome to my "A fave a day" series.
You can read what this series is about here, and please do join in,
Leave me a comment with your favourites and share your amazing finds.

Thursday is home decorations day!

you can buy these here

Time to get festive indeed! Although the festive season should not be an excuse for candles...In our house candles are an all year round thing.
I do love Yankee candles. Apparently I spend way too much time in a shop if they have a Yankee candle range, they all smell so divine it's hard to make a choice.
The Christmas candles are a must at this time of year though, we have the season of peace one and it smells so good! I'm very tempted to get the snowflake cookie one, after all, there's nothing more welcoming than a house smelling of cookies.
Which is your favourite Yankee candle?

Photobucket

No comments: