PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.13.2013

A fave a day #12

original image here

Welcome to my "A fave a day" series.
You can read what this series is about here, and please do join in,
Leave me a comment with your favourites and share your amazing finds.
Friday is enrichment day.
Today want to talk about a children's book a friend of mine has written, called The Star Pirate
You can buy this book here
I have just bought this book for my kids as part of a Christmas present.
It's an endearing story about a girl called Ebony who is being raised by her grandfather and one day finds herself in an amazing adventure.
The book has got some really good reviews and I can't wait to read it with them and admire the no doubt beautiful illustrations.
If you are still looking for a kids present I would definitely recommend it!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the recommendation Daisy :) Yours is now in the post Ax