PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.04.2013

A fave a day #3

original image here

Welcome to my "A fave a day" series.
You can read what this series is about here, and please do join in,
Leave me a comment with your favourites and share your amazing finds.
Wednesday is beauty day.
For my birthday I was given the Soap and Glory Birthday Box and ever since I have loved these products! Not only do they come in the cutest packaging and smell really really nice, they also leave your skin feeling so so soft.
image here

They do a range of really cute gift sets and are all really affordable.
I've got my eye on the Thank Inside The Box Gift, to both give and receive.
Really can't get enough of these.
You can buy this gift set and many others at Boots.
Perfect idea for Christmas!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie Elizabeth said...

The packaging on these products are enough to make me want them! So cute!