PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.06.2013

A fave a day #5


original image here

Welcome to my "A fave a day" series.
You can read what this series is about here, and please do join in,
Leave me a comment with your favourites and share your amazing finds.

Friday is enrichment day.

I came across this quote on Pinterest the other day and it really spoke to me.

found here

I'm guessing the reason this stood out to me is because I'm in quite a reflective mood at the moment, you see my baby is turning 10 next week, TEN!!! I feel just a bit sad about this, but will elaborate on this in another post to come.
The quote is right though...make memories, good ones, every day. 
My special moment today will be to bake some yummy cookies with my kids, then curl up on the sofa together and eat them all while watching a good movie.
What will yours be?
Photobucket

No comments: