PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

12.10.2013

A fave a day #9

 
Original image here
 
 Welcome to my "A fave a day" series!
You can read what this series is about here, and please do join in, leave me a comment with your favourites and share your amazing finds.
 
Tuesday is outfits day.
So, Christmas jumpers, you either love them or hate them and this year it seems very hard to get away from them...they are literally everywhere.
I haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet but this one might make me change my mind.
found here
I like the face that it's quite subtle and still festive enough, yet it doesn't scream at me like some of them do.
Not everyone wants to look like an over the top elf right!
 Also, that reindeer is so cute!
How do you feel about Christmas jumpers?
Photobucket

No comments: