PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.25.2012

Who lives in my daughters room?



A couple a weeks ago I was talking about the sculptures I used to make.
Well this one above is definitely my favourite creation.
Emily LOVES her as well, and this little forest
nymph now happily lives in her room...along with a few others.


My daughter LOVES dragons, so I decided to make her her
very own sculpture, dragon included. The dragon had to be pink, of course!
Needless to say she loves it.
They again have a special place in her room.


The princess and the frog, golden ball included.
About a year ago this was her favourite story, so how
could I not make her one of these.


We called this one Alice (in wonderland).
Sadly she is no longer with us.
Emily dropped her and her head fell off.
Guess the queen of hearts demand came true there when she
shouted "off with her head!".

 
Linking here today

Happy Saturday everyone!
xxx

1 comment:

Six Sisters said...

We just love these sculptures! So colorful and cute! We loved having you join us at "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We hope you'll be back next week! -The Sisters