PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.01.2012

Smoothie recipe

Tomorrow I'm going grocery shopping and I'm
definitely putting some bananas and
strawberries in my trolley.

Bananas are always on my shopping list.
Strawberries not that often, I'm more
likely to buy them when they are in season,
or when we can go to the fields and pick them ourselves.

So why, do you ask, am I buying them now?

Let me tell you...

I've got smoothies on my mind.

Especially strawberry banana smoothies, yum!


They will make a welcome break
from my usual breakfast of cereal and grapefruit.

Here's my recipe:

8 strawberries
1 banana        
                      2/3 cup apple juice (or any other fruit juice)
Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth and serve immediately.

Easy peasy.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

beautiful me plus you said...

I love smoothies... and fresh juices... they give me a great energy!like your blog.... love finding new blogs...I am your newest follower!
xxx Marina

Daisy said...

Thank you so much Marina :)