PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.03.2012

throwing you love hearts

throwing you love hearts

A couple of years ago I had this passion for sculpting.
I had a big box full of clays
and every day I used to get my clays out and create something.

I found that it helped me to relax and I
just loved seeing how my hands created something
out of a block of clay.

I've sculpted a lot of animals, fairies,
people and even made some into magnets.

After a year or so my box of clays started coming out
less and less
And now....well
not at all anymore.

I still have all my sculptures, stored in a box in the garage.
Some were even lucky enough to find a permanent
place somewhere in the house.

I remember I made some valentine girls
and since valentines day is coming up
I thought I'd share them with you.

blowing kisses

bringing love

just the two of us

giving you my heart

I hope you like my little creations.

Maybe I should get my clay out again...


Linking up here!

and here

4 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

These are really cute! You should definitely get your clay out again!! I like the one with the red hair best. I'm your newest follower. Nice job!

Liz said...

these are great! I think it's time you start sculpting again! thanks for linking up :)

Daisy said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)

Six Sisters said...

Your sculptures are amazing! You have quite a talent!! Thanks so much for joining us on "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We loved having you and hope to see you back next Saturday with more great ideas! -The Sisters