PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.15.2014

Longing for summer

 
 
I love this photo of Emily sitting by the lake with her feet in the water and not a care in the world
 and I just can't help but wish summer would hurry up.
I've truly had enough now of all this rain and wind.
I've had enough of being stuck indoors with two bored kids who spend way too much time on electronics or arguing.
Instead I'm dreaming of sunny days, filled with fun and laughter, picnics at the park and afternoons at the beach.
Please summer, or spring at least, hurry up!
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Applebypie said...

Couldn't agree more - fed up of being stuck in and of the February germs my kids seem to always pick up.

Clare Mansell said...

I agree with you totally, completely fed up with it, but there is a little bit of sunshine forecast for tomorrow! :-)