PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.03.2013

Apple banana chocolate muffins

Tomorrow the kids are starting school again and I really wanted to bake something
yummy they could take in their lunchboxes.
I used to make these ABC muffins all the time when they were really little and then I kind
of forgot all about this recipe....
until now.
 
These are so easy to make and full of yummy goodness.
To make these muffins you need:
 
110g (3/4 cup) self raising flour
75g (1/3 cup) brown sugar
1 egg
60ml (1/4 cup) apple juice
60ml (1/4 cup) milk
60 ml (1/4 cup) melted butter - I used Flora Cuisine, a liquid butter
1 banana
100g dark chocolate
 
 
Preheat your oven to 150C (moderate temperature).
Combine flour and dark sugar in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl combine
the egg, milk, apple juice and butter and then add this to the flour and sugar. Give it all a stir.
 
 
 Next up you add the mashed banana and the grated chocolate. I used my blender to get the
chocolate this fine but I imagine these muffins would be equally as nice with little chunks of chocolate. Then you gently stir until just combined and divide the mixture in your muffin pan cases.
As you can see mine is well loved, I use it for everything! Also, it was the first time I used
the flower muffin cases, they are so cute and the muffins came out really well.
You bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes and then let them cool on a wire rack
Once they are cool you can give them a light dusting of chocolate.
Enjoy!
 
 
Dylan literally could not wait until the photo's were taken...these little
muffins disappeared within minutes, I've got a feeling there won't be any left
for the lunchboxes. Cheeky monkey!
Photobucket
Follow">http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3803970/?claim=w5dcdxaumws">Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: