PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.01.2012

Orchid earrings, yes please!

Yesterday my hands were tingling, begging me to let them
create something.

The results were surprising!

Apart from helping my little one string beads and transforming
them into a necklace or bracelet I had never made any jewellery.
So you can imagine how surprised I was with myself when I
made these pretty orchid earrings.


I wore these when I went to pick the kiddies up from school
and got quite a few compliments.
One of my friends even asked me if I could
 make her a pair.
How cool is that!
Very proud of my accomplishment!
Thanks you so much my creative little hands.
I think I'll make many many more.

Linking up here




Have a happy Thursday my friends!
xxx

1 comment:

Torviewtoronto said...

earring looks cute